I was nominated byMafer(who has the most incredible blog I'd totally recommend you check it out!) for the Liebster award- which is essentially an award to help new bloggers get recognition, and it helps to connect new bloggers. Mafer asked me 11 questions, then I have to tag new bloggers and to ask them questions to answer. It's a great way to find new blogs and reach out to bloggers.
Here are the questions Mafer asked me.
1. What country do you crave to visit the most?
I want to visit so many countries but I'd love to visit Italy!
2. What makes you happy?
Knowing everyone I love is happy and healthy and small things like Taylor Swift's music and Tulips.
3. What's your favorite tv show?
4. What inspires you?
The fear of failure
5. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & why?
Taylor Swift- she's my hero, I adore her.
6. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Dancing to cheesy pop music
7. What was the last film you watched? & what did you think of it?
I watched Gone Girl last night, after reading the book I was intrigued to see how the film would live up to the book and I loved it! It was such a good adaptation of the novel and such a tense film.
8. What's the best advice you have received?
Do the your best because thats the best you can do.
9. If you could have any superpower which one would be?
10. What's your favourite quote?
'You could be the juciest peach in the world but there'll always be someone who doesn't like peaches'- it helps remind me that there's always going to be someone who doesn't like you no matter what you do so stay true to yourself.
11. What inspired you to start blogging?
I love watching youtube videos and started reading blogs last year and thought it looked like fun.
2. If you could live in another time period, where would you live?
3. Tea or Coffee?
4. What's one album you could listen to on repeat and never get tired of?
5. What's one thing you'd love to achieve in the future?
6. Favourite childhood memory?
7. Tumblr or Pinterest?
8. Favourite subject in school?
9. Who's your celebrity crush?
10. Favourite book?
11. Which 5 people would you invite to a dinner party, dead or alive?
The rules are simple link the person who nominated you and the people you nominate in your post. Notify the people you've nominated and thank the person who nominated you. Make up your own 11 questions and have fun spreading the blogging love.